I'm Carl, and this is my new blog.
Here, I'll be exploring the possibilities of incorporating modern technology into the learning experience as I participate in an IP&T 286 course at BYU.
I'm supposed to speak briefly about my experience setting up a blog:
Google seems to have dominated the internet experience so much that they now manage our email accounts (for the vast majority at least), our web searches, our document sharing, our calendars, etc., not least of which, our blogging.
As such, the process of starting a blog has become somewhat intuitive, as long as you're accustomed to moving around the internet.
I do remember many years ago, when trying trying to start a website or a blog required a great deal of abstract programming language, and yet still only resulted in an aesthetically weak end product.
This time around, I felt completely comfortable going through the motions of setting up and customizing this blog. Amazing how far things have come!
I look forward to this class and to the interactions I will have with the other students here.
No comments:
Post a Comment